Location 119 W. Palm St., Altadena, CA 91001; Teleconference Locations: 1307 S Spaulding Ave, Los Angeles, CA; 10842 Wagner St., Culver City, CA; 2195 Las Lunas St., Pasadena, CA; 3800 Orchid Lane, Calabasas, CA; 790 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA; 3700 Latrobe St., Los Angeles, CA;
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOARD MEETING PARTICIPATION BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC The Board of Directors of Alma Fuerte Public School welcomes your participation at the School’s Board meetings. The purpose of a public meeting of the Board of Directors (“Board”) is to conduct the affairs of the School in public. We are pleased that you are in attendance. Your participation assures us of continuing community interest in our School. To assist you in the ease of speaking/participating in our meetings, the following guidelines are provided.
1. "Request to Speak” forms are available to all audience members who wish to speak on any agenda items or under the general category of “Oral Communications.” If you wish to address the Board, please fill out a card and submit it to the Board Secretary. “Oral Communications” is set aside for members of the audience to raise issues that are not specifically on the agenda. However, due to public meeting laws, the Board can only listen to your issue, not respond or take action if not appearing on the agenda.
2. Presentations from the audience are limited to three (3) minutes and total time allotted to non-agenda items will not exceed fifteen (15) minutes. The Board may give direction to staff to respond to your concern.
3. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and upon request, Alma Fuerte Public School may furnish reasonable auxiliary aids and services to qualified individuals with disabilities. Individuals who require appropriate alternative modification of the agenda in order to participate in Board meetings are invited to contact Adriani Leon at (626) 204-5265.
4. Alma Fuerte Public School is nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations, does not charge tuition, and does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, or disability. Powered by BoardOnTrack 1 of 2
5. Meeting location is accessible in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (41 U.S.C., Section 12132).
Directors Present A. Dresser (remote), K. Dominguez (remote), M. Salinas (remote), M. Sauer (remote) Directors Absent H. Rabadi Guests Present A. Lee, L. Keay (remote)
I. Opening Items A. Record Attendance and Guests B. Call the Meeting to Order M. Salinas called a meeting of the board of directors of Alma Fuerte Public School to order on Friday Mar 1, 2019 @ 4:03 PM at 119 W. Palm St., Altadena, CA 91001; Teleconference Locations: 1307 S Spaulding Ave, Los Angeles, CA; 10842 Wagner St., Culver City, CA; 2195 Las Lunas St., Pasadena, CA; 3800 Orchid Lane, Calabasas, CA; 790 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA; 3700 Latrobe St., Los Angeles, CA;. C. Oral Communications from the Public There was no public comment.
II. Closed Session A. Public Employee Evaluation: Director of Operations (Government Code §54957) The Board convened a closed session regarding Director of Operations evaluation at 4:06. The Board adjourned into open session at 5:09pm and reported that no action was taken in closed session.
III. Closing Items A. Adjourn Meeting There being no further business to be transacted, and upon motion duly made, seconded and approved, the meeting was adjourned at 5:10 PM. Respectfully Submitted, A. Lee